NOTE: I decided to keep the idea of getting a love-it by joining the wiki, but you have to make atleast 5 edits :).
Now in the project, it's fine, but I'm in the middle of making all of the information/content. I have to use multiple pages of text, because of the disappearing-text glitch, which means the only way is to have large text. Here's the current content:
- (Cool intro, with read more buttons)
- Page #1: The Scratch Programming* Wiki, is for sharing knowledge about Scratch. On the Scratch Programming Wiki, you can share all of your information about blocks, techniques, and the website! *By Programming, it's only referring to how it's a programming language - you can still put art and animation techniques and such!
- Page #2: The Scratch Programming Wiki has a very kind and close-knit community, and everybody wants YOU to join. Add new articles - edit information - talk to others - learn new things! Those are some of the things you can do on the Scratch Programming Wiki. Everybody will help you, and will show you the ways of editing.
- Page #3: Once you create an account, you can start by adding your own avatar, and creating your own user page, all about yourself! Plus - we have a special offer. If you create an account before April 20 2010, and you comment on this project what account you made, when you make 5 edits, you'll get a love-it on your most recent project! =D
- Page #4: After all, many users have already joined. Here's a few: Lucario621 (Who's he?), Chrischb, Jonathanpb, Cheddargirl, Adriangl, Shadow 7283, Vista4563, RHY3756547, Archmage, TheSaint, BWOG, MahoAshley, The-Saint, Juiceybox, Mkolpnji, The-Whiz, Blade-Edge, Switenky, Fruit, Playwithfire, Kileymeister, and more! Why not join yourself?
- Page #5: ???
- Page #6: ???
So what should I put next?