The Scratch Team has released a new Scratch Design Studio, in which it's description states:
- "Make a project to celebrate the Scratch website reaching a million projects!"
Woohoo! 1 million projects! I can't believe it! I remember the old days, when in the newest projects section, you could see all of the projects that were made that day. Now, over 50,000 projects are created each month (see http://stats.scratch.mit.edu/community/activitybytime.html)! And of course, that's always rising! So it's great to celebrate this amazing achievement with a Scratch Design Studio.
Put your projects for this SDS here! Use the following format:
[scratch-project-url Project Name] by [[User:Your-User-Name-On-This-Wiki|Your-User-NAme]] ([your-scratch-user-url your-user-name-on-Scratch] on Scratch)
- 999,999! by Bwog (BWOG on Scratch)
- 1000000 Projects and Prediction! by MathWizz (MathWizz on Scratch)
- Almost there... by ThePCKid (ThePCKid on Scratch)
- If I Had a Million Projects by Paddle2See (Paddle2SeeFixIt (his alternate account) on Scratch)
Talk about the SDS and this astounding event here!
- That'll take quite a while... *laughs* -Jonathanpb 08:51, April 28, 2010 (UTC)